The sharpness of SOOC shots from X100F....question

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PeterY Senior Member • Posts: 2,111
The sharpness of SOOC shots from X100F....question

Today is a holiday here in Canada. The Victoria Day (for Queen Victoria) long weekend is the unofficial start of summer in Toronto. Took a stroll around the city with my X100F as its maiden voyage. Took some snaps.

I gotta say, the straight out of the camera photos from this little thing has to be the sharpest I have seen on any camera. I like it alot but I can see how some people may feel that the photos look over processed. But for me, I don't have to hardly do any post processing.

Is this what they mean the X-Trans sensor look? I've read somewhere before that it isn't for everyone. Is this "processed" look what they are referring to??

As I said I just love it and will be a fantastic travel and street photo camera.

PeterY's gear list:PeterY's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Sony Alpha a7 II Sony a6300 Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +7 more
Fujifilm X100F
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow