Easy second flash as slave

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jsc1 New Member • Posts: 4
Easy second flash as slave

I shoot real estate and am using a Canon 5D III with a 580 EXII.  I use Lightroom to remove shadows etc in post, but would like a second flash to light some houses which need a bit more pop.  I don't want to be fiddling around with settings etc and having to put on receivers/transmitters for a small amount of the shoot.  I am wondering if there is something out there which will let me keep the 580ex on camera and just pull out a second flash and stick it in the next room etc when needed?  Without having to change all my settings?  My target market is not high end and my shoots are quick and I don't have time to add on an extra 20 minnutes fiddling around.  I have a Yongnuo setup (YN685s and YN622C) for my twilights, but am looking for a flash which is compatible with the 580EXII so that I don't have to change my set up all the time.  The extra flash would only be needed for about 20% of the total shots, so I want to keep the simple 580EX on camera for the shoot if possible.  Does this exist or am I being super lazy?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow