35 lux FLE question

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
pictureAngst Regular Member • Posts: 174
35 lux FLE question

Hi everyone. I’m in the lucky position to buy an M10 and one ‘keep-until-I-die’ lens for my next birthday.

I’ve previously owned an M2 and an M9, so I know Leicas fairly well, albeit with Voigtlander and summarit lenses. I’ve read most of the online reviews I could find about the 35 lux FLE, and they’re all unanimously glowing about this lens.

My question is this - looking at the sample photos in these reviews, it seems to me that there are quite a few examples of ‘busy’ bokeh. Now I know that every modern lens will, at some distance and aperture combination, exhibit this effect, but it just seemed more prevalent than say the 35 Cron or the 50 lux.

35 lux FLE owners, do you notice this in real life, or am I getting unnecessarily hung up on this?

Many thanks for all replies.

pA

-- hide signature --

pictureAngst

pictureAngst's gear list:pictureAngst's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Samyang 12mm F2 NCS CS Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR
Leica M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow