Joined the XT-2 club

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JBrian Forum Member • Posts: 83
Joined the XT-2 club

Hello all, a bit late joining the XT-2 club but finally picked a new XT-2 with 18-55 kit lens and 35mm f2. Loving the new camera, a huge step up over the x100T I've had for a while now (still a great cam! Leaf shutter!). I returned the the Sony RX10.4 I purchased and used for a month before deciding that it just wasn't what I was looking for. I was considering the A7III but just too darn expensive for body and the glass. XT-2 won out for size, value and performance of body and glass.

I really love the size, weight, and controls of this XT2. It makes wonderful images with such ease due to all of the proper manual controls in the right places. Much easier to use and smaller than the 6d I had a while back while still giving top notch images.

Godox TT350, TT685, XPro with some stands and softboxes are on the way. Getting ready for baby pics

I'm sure I'll be asking some questions as I get more time with the new camera.

Cheers!

Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100T Leica X1 Sony Alpha a7 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow