E-M10 Mk II Focus Bracketing vs Other Olympus Models

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
vidrazor Regular Member • Posts: 207
E-M10 Mk II Focus Bracketing vs Other Olympus Models

OK, so today I discover the O-M10 Mk II I recently picked up does focus bracketing. So I start watching a video online with some fellow showing you how to do it, when I notice there's an option missing in my screen called CHARGE TIME, so that you can give your strobes time to recycle before the next frame is fired. So I hunt through the E-M10 Mk II manual, and notice there's no mention of charge time for this model. So apparently I'm SOL on having this feature in my camera.

So I wondered if the Mk III was granted this feature. I download the Mk III manual, and discovered the process has been dumb down further, rendering it practically useless. Shame.

Which begs the question; which Olympus cameras have the full-featured focus bracketing function? I'm bummed this little bugger can't do that, considering what else this little bugger does, this little bugger is quite a riot otherwise!

So is there a list of Olympus cameras with the full featured focus bracketing? What about Panny bodies? Thanks for any info on this.

Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow