Camera system at 1kg

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nashtah Junior Member • Posts: 39
Camera system at 1kg

Hello

I have the hobby of bike tour where I ride a bike for 1-2 months at a time with all camping stuff carried on my bike. This is used as a great way to get to place to take photo and to see the world.

I have a GM5 body which I take on all trips using it in the rain, changing lenses in wind by turning my back to the wind and putting on the new lens. I really like the camera both it size, photo capability and the view finder. However after my level of rough use I am wondering if there is a better m4/3 body or if I should be looking into getting a second GM5 for when this one fails?

Second question is there a better lens for style of travel with taking mainly landscape photos with some people photos and museums.

Please note in an effort to keep the weight down my camera system does go on a scale and I limit the max weight to 1kg including batteries, changer, SD cards, body and lenses.

Thank you for your time

Nashtah's gear list:Nashtah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 15mm F1.7 ASPH +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow