Purchased the Godox XPro for Canon - but have a question

Started 4 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PhotoGearGuy Forum Member • Posts: 53
Purchased the Godox XPro for Canon - but have a question

Hi everyone,

I decided to take the plunge and order the Godox AD200 flash, and the Godox XPro-c controller to go with it.

Here's my question.

I have a few Canon flashes, and have already bought the Yongnuo transmitter to power those with a few of the Yongnuo receivers ( YNE3-RX ) - these I use with my Canon flashes ( 580 EXII ) and also my AlienBee flash. ( works great by the way ! )

This Yongnuo receiver ( YNE3-RX ) that you slide the flash onto, has a really good LED display on it. Not only does it show you the channel and group information, it shows you the flash power that it receives from the Yongnuo transmitter that is on the camera.

It seems the ONLY thing available to me for the Godox setup is the Godox X1R-C which would work with my flashes.  This model only has channel and group info available on it.  It's nowhere near as powerful as the Yongnuo model.

Is this the only choice for me ? or is there a model that is newer / more powerful that I should be looking at ?

Again, thanks to all who have helped me over the last few months, you know who you all are.  Thanks in advance !

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow