Well, making the complete switch over to Nikon

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bruc Forum Member • Posts: 90
Well, making the complete switch over to Nikon

I liked the V1 so much that I ordered the V3.  I am super happy with the N1's in everything but low light.  The AF and zoom factor are incredible.  So I put all my Fuji equipment up for sale and ordered a used D5500 for those low light shots.  Just seemed that I had a lot of money tied up in Fuji for how little it will be used and with the D5500 I can share the DX lenses between the two.

The Fuji is a great system but did not fit with the photos I like to take:  macro, extreme compressed zoomed images and horses in motion.  The only lens with some reach is big, heavy and expensive and the only good macro is over €1000.

So now I will have everything I want plus money in the bank when all my Fuji stuff sells.  I got what I think is a decent deal on an almost new D5500 with Tamron 18-200 for €460 including shipping

Probably not interesting to anyone, but just so excited that I wanted to post!

Bruc's gear list:Bruc's gear list
Nikon D7500
Nikon 1 V3 Nikon D5500 Tamron 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Di II VC
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow