My thoughts on the Nikon 24-70 F2.8 ED VR Locked

Started Jun 5, 2017 | User reviews thread
This thread is locked.
Westmill
OP Westmill Senior Member • Posts: 2,092
Re: My thoughts on the Nikon 24-70 F2.8 ED VR

Tom Petzwinkler Photography wrote:

And this just makes you look like not a very nice person. As long as people live by articles and not by using the hardware, there will be people like you. I too am a Nikon guy. Does that mean I’m biased? Hell no, I own or have owned plenty of third party stuff and though it’s very very good nowadays, it’s still not up there with the top glass from Nikon. Period. I’m not a reviewer or a fanboy but a man who makes a living with my cameras and happens to own all of what I’ve discussed. My findings show, to me at least that nothing beats the oem, whether others want it to be true or not.

He has been on the ignore list awhile lol. He is unlikely to write anything worth reading and certainly not worth getting into any kind of conversation with

Its just the net   There is always going to be trolls and brain deads and those that just do not seem able to read together with the look at me brigade ect ect ect. This place has more than its fare share. I find most to be simply childish. My levels of tolerance is pretty low, for idiots but the sun is shining here at last... bike is prepped... happy days

Westmill's gear list:Westmill's gear list
Nikon D4S Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Tamron 15-30mm F2.8 +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow