(photo) shooting that went bad

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
em28 Regular Member • Posts: 215
(photo) shooting that went bad

Hi guys/gals!

So i recently did a photo shooting, weather was bad, rain was coming up, since she already got prepared we decided that we do it. Me not knowing she is not a driver - to offer her a ride, she got to location on a bicycle. So, rain got here and she arrived wet on location. So we took half hour and grab a cup of coffee so she can dry her self a bit and decided we will do a quick shoot anyhow. But now it was already one and half hours later than originally planed to be on location shooting. I did have small softbox with me, but wanted to shoot natural light (i still suck at lightning). So i was ready to improvise, since where i planed was wet, we used more areas where we did not have to get dirty.

Did have a bit problem with lights, because one second there is could over sun and next second could is gone, all manual flash and no remote control of flash forced me to overexpose subject a lot of times.

For those who do not want to read whole story - she said all photos suck - and asked me not to use/publish her photos anywhere. I will make exception here, since, this is photo forum and will remove photo(s) soon.

So, i have to ask you, is it that bad? What did i do wrong?

I put a link to "collage" so i can remove photo later (as she does not want it to be seen)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LxWuulhYzs34nYnhZQKILwhLv2cUQ8XP

do note, this are only some of photos - we got 25 final photos

em28's gear list:em28's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel SL1 Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 24mm F2.8 STM Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow