UK bargain price on OM-D E-M10 ii

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Masefield Junior Member • Posts: 26
UK bargain price on OM-D E-M10 ii

I have been watching and waiting for the prices of the remaining E-M10 ii stock to come down. Gentlemen, I think that this is about as low as it is going to go.

SRS Microsystems are selling it brand new, UK stock, for £299. Combined with the current £65 Olympus Cashback offer, that means this advanced camera is now available for just £234.

That's a massive discount on its release price of £550. It's hard to think of a better camera bargain than this!

Seriously, this is cheaper than buying a grey market or even a second hand E-M10 ii. It's almost a freakishly low price.

But you only have a couple of days to pull the trigger on this offer as it ends on the 20th May.

I have bought from SRS Microsystems (NB: it's also a bricks and mortar, High Street store), and they are an authorized Olympus UK dealer with super fast delivery and excellent communications (both times I rang them they were available by phone and extremely helpful).

All in all, you will be protected with a two and a half year warranty, once you register the camera with Olympus UK.

Hope this information helps a few people to get a great bargain.

Happy shooting!

Masefield's gear list:Masefield's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:1.8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow