I fear my camera is broken

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SteveH20 New Member • Posts: 1
I fear my camera is broken

I recently shot a video for my youtube channel with my Sony A6300, I've had this camera for over a year problem free. I recently bought new LED video lights ( 2x GVM 480 LS ) during the editing process I noticed that the color temperature would gradually change over time, the video would start out perfectly colored and would become a rose red by the end. It happened when I picked up a teal colored box that I was showing to the camera ( sound intone cx-05 headphones)  my white balance was set to day light and my Kelvin temp on the new lights was set to 5600. I fear my camera is broken because I've shot hundreds of hours of video with this camera and never experienced an issue like this before. Could the color of the box change the whote balance? Does the white balance change when it set to day light ? Could the new lights have played a role? Or is my camera broken?

Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow