Thoughts on lenses for GX85

Started 4 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Federov
Federov Forum Member • Posts: 79
Thoughts on lenses for GX85

Was looking at the G85 as my next camera, but have decided to go the GX85 route due to getting a good deal on the GX85 with the 12-32mm lens, 45-150mm lens and the GX9 hand grip.

As a travel setup, many seem to really like the 14-140mm lens and pair it with the 12-32mm. I’d like to keep the travel setup on the smaller size (hence going the gx85 route over the g85).

1) For those that own it,  Is the 14-140mm that good of an all around lens for many situations (street photography, action shots, portraits, family snaps, landscapes)?

2) Would a TC extender work on it? I’ve read some feel the reach isn’t there like they want.

3) Do you feel the gap between the 12-35mm and the 45-150mm warrants another lens to fill said gap?

Thanks in advance.

Federov

Federov's gear list:Federov's gear list
Panasonic FZ1000 Canon EOS 450D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 GoPro Hero5 Black Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS +3 more
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow