5D mrkII Problems

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TraceWells New Member • Posts: 1
5D mrkII Problems
  1. So all while back ibwas in the middle of my best friends wedding and my camera started acting up. It was saying that the selected option wasn't available in current shooting mode (manual)  I can cycle the shutter and aperture with dials but as far as selecting anything with the joystick stick control nothing works. Weird thing is, I have 4 lenses. 24-105 kit lens, 50mm, 100mm and the 12mm. This problem is constant, unless I have the rokinon 12mm fisheye on, and the only difference between that lens and the others is it has a manual aperture ring instalead of digital selection . I'm pretty sure its a button stuck by the way it would sometimes work 100% and over the last few months it has worked less and less, now I cant manage to ever get it to work fully except with the particular lens, any suggestions??? Also totally unrelated, I think,  I bought a battery grip the other day and the camera stay on unless I pull the batteries or remove the grip. So I put the one battery back in without the grip and it continues to always stay on unless batteries get removed. I cant find anyone with similar issues online. Maybe its time for a good cleaning from canon???
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow