Epson XP 8500 photo printing with cheap non manufacturer's ink

Started 6 days ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Tom77117711 New Member • Posts: 1
Epson XP 8500 photo printing with cheap non manufacturer's ink

Hey there,

Im a keen amateur photographer. I own a Nikon D800...Im looking into buying a new printer as my old one broke doesnt work properly anymore.

Im considering to buy the Epson XP 8500 as it also has a scanner unit and the price is within my range.

Quick question : I so far never used cheap non manufacturers ink, I always used original ink ( Epson ) for previous owned printers.

This came out quite expensive and this time Im really keen on buying a printer and to use non manufacturers ink.

As for the XP 8500 - can anyone recommend ink to print photo quality which I can purchase from amazon?

Is this what all you guys do - using cheap ink rather than orginals? There is so many ad's out there that I cannot believe people still stick to original ink.

Im also curious what do you think about the quality compared to Epson original ink?

And last but not least perhaps you recommend a different printer / ink combination rather than the Epson.

Obviously the best photo quality possible but not for the crazy Epson ink prices

Only printing up to A4 btw

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow