Macro Photography Using Different Settings

Started May 10, 2018 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
marilyn777
marilyn777 New Member • Posts: 4
Macro Photography Using Different Settings

I have a Fuji Finepix S5200 and so far I've only used the auto/macro settings on my camera I would like to explore taking macro photos on some of the other settings on my Camera like S, P, M, A. I have been googling and Youtubing info on how to do this but a lot of it is over my head and require extra macro lens which I can't afford. I've read my manual and tried a few settings with mixed results. If someone could walk me through some steps on shutter speed, ISO, lighting, F-Stops, I would really appreciate it. In layman's terms, please. lol I've taken a lot of photos on auto/macro and had some great results but would like to branch out. My preferred subject is flowers. And with summer coming would like to take some awesome shots. My camera is a point and shoot but it does have some capabilities I would like to tap into. Thanks.

-- hide signature --

Marilyn Sargeant
An ardent fan of Macro Photography

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
FujiFilm FinePix S5200 Zoom (FinePix S5600)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow