X-T2 Focus Bracketing, Yeaaah!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Richard Craze Forum Member • Posts: 82
Re: I finally figured it out.

I finally figured it out, all I had to do was: Navigate to the drive setting in the SHOOTING settings (the camera icon). Click on the OK button to move to the bracket select page. Scroll down to FOCUS BKT, then clicked on the OK button once again. I'm now in the FRAMES, STEP and INTERVAL setup page. You can take up to 999 images in the frames setting. One to ten steps in the steps setup, I set mine on 5. I think the interval timer is to do with flash recycling times, it goes from 0 to ten seconds, I set mine to 0. I then set the FOCUS dial on the front of the camera to single shot and the drive ring below the ISO dial to the BKT (this was the bit I was forgetting to do) I'm now up and running, happy days. Hope this helps people who are a bit dim like me!

Richard Craze's gear list:Richard Craze's gear list
Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
LH
LH
LH
LH
LH
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow