Anybody Using jAlbum?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
rapick
rapick Veteran Member • Posts: 5,020
Re: Anybody Using jAlbum?

RSColo wrote:

Rapik,

Thanks for the input. Your site looks good. I'm jealous of all your travels. Did you find the SW easy to use? In particular, how easy is it to add images when you get back from a trip? Do you just through them into a folder, run the program, and then add captions? Updating is my biggest issue. I guess I'm just too lazy?

Reid,

I had a look at the work in your website, and it looks really great - your Rockies Pano are inspiring!

In Jalbum you can add images to an existing album of yours, and upload the changes, or create a new album each time. The choice simply depends on how you want to organize your website. Adding, deleting, changing images and editing captions is really easy.

Each time you create a new album, a 'project' is created and stored in your PC, and you can edit it at any time through the intuitive Jalbum UI. Then you can review off-line and choose whether or not to update the online version. Easy and intuitive even for myself, an old guy with absolutely no knowledge of programming, web languages, flash, etc.

I remember you can download a trial. And from my experience with Jalbum, their customer care service is very, very good. Swedish Quality!

-- hide signature --

Rapick
Visit my galleries at: http://rapick.jalbum.net/

rapick's gear list:rapick's gear list
Samsung NX3000 Sony RX100 III Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow