G85 + Olympus 60mm, Raynox 250, extension tubes, with 14-140mm/45-175mm for macro?

Started 7 months ago | Questions thread
OP CoolColJ Regular Member • Posts: 137
Re: G85 + Olympus 60mm, Raynox 250, extension tubes, with 14-140mm/45-175mm for macro?

Donald B wrote:

CoolColJ wrote:

Donald B wrote:

that's not real good , I just shot a video with the em52 and a canon macro filter at max mag in room light and it was silky smooth with af as well, you mustn't have your image stabilizer on ?

I have all the stablizer options on as well as the electronic one.

I think it's probably from the way I hold it, sitting on my butt with legs extended.

I also noticed the lens firmware is v1.0, needed updating no dual OIS .

When I'm indoors it's really smooth, but not outdoors. The slow shutter speed makes it look worse as well

Thats weird. Are you shooting 60 frames ? When im shooting the video you can see the stableiser working its like looking at a stableised lens with that delay.

25p

My normal videos look glide cam smooth, but max zoomed with Raynox, seems to exaggerate everything

I will do more testing.

Also compared to the 60mm, the Autofocus of the 45-175mm + Raynox is quite a bit better. With the 60mm, even if it's already close to the focus point, it will whizz through the whole range, very annoying....

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow