7iii front focus conclusion.

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
MikeTakesPix
MikeTakesPix Regular Member • Posts: 454
Re: 7iii front focus conclusion.

Arizona Sunset wrote:

MikeTakesPix wrote:

ATLshooter wrote:

Not quite sure. They took down my serial #s so I'd guess they flagged them for review in the system, although I don't know that to be fact.

I am returning the cameras to where I got them for refunds, but I'm sure the cameras eventually get back to sony HQ. You'd think, at least.

Don't be so sure about that. A poster here returned two SEL24105G lenses to B&H because they had the out of focus issue that Sony eventually started a recall for. You'd think B&H would have flagged those... nope, they just listed them on the Used store condition 10 and I saved $250 and sent it in for the recall. I found out because my lens serial number was on a DPR and Fred Miranda site and spoke to the forum poster.

42 megapixels is incredible... not sure she appreciates it but your wife's gums and teeth look great! My wife would make me re-size those down to 24MP no question.

Really? I always share a close of crop of the wrinkles along side of the portrait to family. Keeps 'em honest.

Liberal usage of the soften skin brush... lot of people in my life would not appreciate the "cruel reality" of 42 megapixels on their faces.

MikeTakesPix's gear list:MikeTakesPix's gear list
Sony a7 III Rokinon 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Sony FE 70-200 F4 Rokinon AF 35mm F2.8 FE Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 III
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow