MINI-CHALLENGE - The Kitchen

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
DrHook59
DrHook59 Regular Member • Posts: 278
MINI-CHALLENGE - The Kitchen

YOUR KITCHEN PHOTOGRAPH

Taking up the mantle of the mini-challenge series, I offer the following contest, which hopefully will get you thinking.....

Imagine you suddenly have a space on your kitchen wall to fill - say a space a metre or yard high, and two metres or yards long - room for a very large print. Your brief is to fill that space with a photograph that depicts how you use your kitchen, whether it is what you produce and enjoy in it, or how much of a part the room plays in your life. For many families the kitchen is the most important room in a household, and your photograph should reflect that - be your subject food, people, tradition, comfort or some other theme. I would hope that the photograph is of sufficient interest that a visitor to your home will stand in front of it, and nod appreciatively.

There will be three winners - my favourite overall, my favourite colour photograph and my favourite monochrome photograph. A person may only win one category.

The rules; (1) Powershot cameras only.... (2) your entries must have been taken in a kitchen that was - or is - your's....(3) there is no date restriction on when the photo must have been taken....(4) any picture posted I will consider an entry....(5) there is no limit on the number of entries....(6) your entry must have a title, but no further explanation is necessary - I want the photograph to do the talking, though you may add as much detail as you want about your kitchen!

Challenge starts as of now, and will end midnight GMT, Wednesday, May 2nd.

Have fun, and I hope you enjoy yourself.

-- hide signature --

Some of the coolest things in life are really, really small.

DrHook59's gear list:DrHook59's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon PowerShot S120 Canon EOS D60 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow