GX85 Problems

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Rogstaeker11 New Member • Posts: 9
GX85 Problems

For many years I have visited the Panasonic Compact site (FZ20, LX3, FZ35, LX5, and FZ1000). I have never found the manuals easy to follow, but the GX85 that I now own gives me many headaches. The first one is the inability to partially depress the shutter button; as soon as I touch it lightly the picture is taken. I never had that problem with any of my other Panasonics; is it possible to make a setup error that causes this? Or is it likely a mechanical issue in which case I will have to return to Panasonic? The second problem I have is that when I use the Quick Menu, I do not get the 2 rows of small menus that are shown in the manual; just one large menu is what I see. And some of the menus such as Quality have disappeared. And even if this did not happen, I doubt that I could get rid of the menus I do not want based on the instructions in the manual (detailed).

I would greatly appreciate any help that you can give me. Theo

Rogstaeker11's gear list:Rogstaeker11's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Panasonic FZ1000 Sony Alpha NEX-3N
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 (Lumix DMC-FZ38) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow