Windows 10 another fiasco.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jonno35 Regular Member • Posts: 221
Windows 10 another fiasco.

Hi, I have just come back from my holidays and have downloaded 200+ photos onto my Windows 10 laptop. I've  had it for about 2 yrs now and don't find it very user friendly.   O K I've downloaded my holiday pics plus some birthday party shots, they went into my photos ok I then created a folder for the holiday shots also the party shots. I was in the process of copy and pasting them onto their folders when suddenly all my holiday photos disappeared not just off my laptop but also my SD card has been wiped clean, so all my holiday photos  are lost, amazingly for some reason the party photos are still on my laptop but everything including them was wiped off the sd card. They have not gone anywhere else, I've searched , so the question is what did I  do ? I got no prompt like do you want to delete this file etc.  I've put the sd card back into my camera and it is empty, is it possible to recover anything do you think.Thanks for any replies.

jonno35's gear list:jonno35's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic FZ1000 +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
jp4
jp4
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow