*** CHALLENGE #261: Long Exposures - RESULTS****

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
draacor
draacor Senior Member • Posts: 1,549
*** CHALLENGE #261: Long Exposures - RESULTS****

Some great submissions this challenge. Thank you to all that posted. Here are my top three choices.

3rd Place - Rico Schiekel - Calm Lake

I love both the foreground and the background in this image. I honestly feel the only detractor for me anyway is the light source to the right that kind of throws off the symmetry just a tad. Otherwise a great photo.

Gstadt am Chiemsee (Germany)

2nd Place - Tavaszka - Closing Time

One thing that really caught my eye here is the pastel look to it all, the subdued colors. It really compliments the overall aesthetic.

1st Place - swimswithtrout - How about 2 1/2 hrs ?

Wow - when i saw this I was hard pressed not to place this almost immediately. With the challenge over I feel this is the clear winner. I myself have dabbled in some star photography but haven't achieved anything remotely like this. Well done and I definitely know how hard it is to get shots like this. swimswithtrout the next challenge is yours!

draacor's gear list:draacor's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Nikkor 135mm f/2D DC +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow