Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
J A C S
J A C S Forum Pro • Posts: 12,570
Re: 1DXII Out~!! A7RIII is IN!

GrapeJam wrote:

J A C S wrote:

sportyaccordy wrote:

bullet1 wrote:

I am considering the A7III but I am not sure it would be that much better than my 6D for my travel photos. Perhaps you could enlighten us.

Better base IQ, Eye-AF and IBIS (with FE or EF glass)....

It looks like the Eye-AF of the A7III is not working well, and not just the Eye-AF. The 6D might have better Eye-AF...

As someone who actually used the 6D and is currently using an A7III:

The AF on the A7III blows the 6D out of the water, and eye AF on the A7III is pure magic. The person who complains about eye AF on Sony forums must have had a bad copy cuz mine's nailed the eye every single time.

There are multiple users over 3-4 sites. There is a third active thread on the Sony forums now with plenty of examples. Even Sony had called the OP and asked for details (if you believe him, and I was told that all Sony users are honest people) .

But hey, I'm sure you're more knowledgeable than me about the A7III even thought you've never even touched it.

Or maybe the 7-8 users who reported problems (at least one of them owns two A7IIIs) are.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
tko
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow