F00 ???

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SxKaydi
SxKaydi Regular Member • Posts: 112
F00 ???

Taking a few nightshots last night with the 6d Mk2, my camera suddenly went into 00 aperture, and froze.  I came up with all sorts of words that F00 could stand for, but was totally dumb-founded.

I had replaced the battery but nothing else as far as I can remember.  If I had left the camera on at the time of replacing would this have made the change?

Incidentally, , when the 6d 2 is working OK it can produce nightime shots as though they were in daylight, blue sky, the works,  but F00 makes for a really dark shot !

The only way to get out of it - take battery out, take lens off, replace all and hey presto back to normal.

Weird:-O

-- hide signature --

K.
"There are two people in every picture, the photographer and the viewer" Ansel Adams

SxKaydi's gear list:SxKaydi's gear list
Canon 6D Mark II Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Canon EF 24-105mm F3.5-5.6 IS STM Canon 70-300 F4-5.6 IS II Canon EOS 60D +5 more
Canon 6D Mark II Canon EOS 6D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow