p900 photos not mine

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
p900learner
p900learner Regular Member • Posts: 125
p900 photos not mine

Spring migration has gotten into full swing in the St.Louis area. I couldn't take any photos while birding yesterday, camera being repaired:-( - my friend took some and I did the editing, FastStone Image Viewer. She has a p900 learning camera - I thought she did a very good job.

https://evsphotos.smugmug.com/Tower-Grove-ParkWillmore-Park-St-Louis-MO/

The Hooded Warbler for documentation - considered a real find to see one here.  The last two Brown Thrasher/Robin - I wanted my friend to see side by side what a small bit of cropping could do to improve the image.

It was a nice sharing experience - she took the photos, I did the editing and because we both saw the birds at the same time we could have a nice discussion about focus, composition, and editing.

Ev

PS - My camera after repair arrives today - great service, good price $168, and all cleaned up.

-- hide signature --
 p900learner's gear list:p900learner's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50 Nikon Coolpix P900 Google Picasa FastStone Image Viewer Apple iPad 2
Nikon Coolpix P900
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow