Autofocus Minolta MD lenses

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
philgreen Junior Member • Posts: 39
Autofocus Minolta MD lenses

Hi,

I asked this question on a couple of FB forums but just got derisory comments back - I'm not asking that stupid a question!

I know that Techart Pro have a system that can autofocus with manual focus lenses, and I can get an adaptor (MD-LM) that will allow this with my collection of Rokkor/MD lenses.  Does anyone know is there are plans to make a direct MD-FX adaptor?  Or is there another manufacturer that have similar products/plans.

I have such a lot of lovely glass sitting there, whilst I'm thinking of spending more money on AF lenses.  Unfortunately the deterioration of my eye health (spectacles don't help here) has made manual focus pretty much impossible.

Any information gratefully received.

BTW - I ran a couple of rolls of film through my Minolta X500 to see if that was the solution to keeping the lenses utilized but couldn't even focus easily or accurately with the focusing guide

Thanks,

Phil.

philgreen's gear list:philgreen's gear list
Nikon D50 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow