Memory settings in a6500 behaving strangely

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ankdc New Member • Posts: 2
Memory settings in a6500 behaving strangely

My a7 and a6500 both behave strangely when I use the two onboard Memory settings. Ive stored in M2 settings for action photography, and in M1 I've got "regular" settings for portraits. I want to use M1 as a means to revert or reset the settings back to "regular" parameters so I can use other shooting modes like full Manual with those settings. However, after I'm through with M2, I click onto M1, press the center button, and then go to aperture priority or manual. The settings for M2 remain, however. This happens even if take a photo or two under M1 (which do have the settings I programmed for it). I definitely don't want to have to change everything back manually each time I finish an action session and move back to full manual

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong and how I can force the camera to revert to M1 settings, so I can use the camera on other shooting modes with my "normal" settings?

Sony a6500 Sony Alpha a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow