Megapixels

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
leoskats Forum Member • Posts: 89
Megapixels

Hello Guys,

Hope you are good! Today I want to discuss with us between the different megapixels in Canon M6 (24,2 MP) and Canon 6D Mark II (26,2 MP). The last few days I worry that because I bought the Canon M6, I do not know if I really did right. The truth is that I wanted to get rid of a big and heavy body. Firstly, I find the new camera very good with quick functionality. However, when I saw Canon 6D II in different sites and it has 26,2 MP, I was concerning if I  made the right choice. Personally, I was interested in the image being crystal clear. I surely read in many forums and sites that the pixels do not make the perfect picture but the lens you use on the camera. Do you think that the 26,2 MP would have had a better performance than 24,2 MP in image quality or all is a matter of how good and suitable the lens are for every occasion.

I have heard that Pixels is only matter when you want to print your photos in posters and big images. I don’t mean when you have a photo of 30 and 50 MP that are clearly professional but between 26 and 24 MP...

thanks

Canon 6D Mark II Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow