ATLshooter Regular Member • Posts: 382
Re: Just a crazy thought

GrapeJam wrote:

ATLshooter wrote:

GrapeJam wrote:

SQLGuy wrote:

GrapeJam wrote:

Ken Ross wrote:

Adjusting the EVF/LCD color is clearly explained in the manual which you can get online. You can make it warmer or cooler and adjust saturation.

Well, I've looked through the manual and still can't find where you can adjust the color of the EVF/LCD :/

http://helpguide.sony.net/ilc/1720/v1/en/contents/TP0001212166.html

-- hide signature --

A7-II with SEL2470Z and a number of adapted lenses (Canon FD, Minolta AF, Canon EF, Leica, Nikon...); NEX-7 converted to IR.

Yeah, I've tried that, didn't work, still too much red :/. It's like when you crank up the red saturation in lightroom. And it doesn't even affect Jpeg color, just the LCD and EVF.

Can you please take a cell phone picture of your lcd screen and post it? I’m having a hard time picturing both the lcd and evf being off.

Here:

Hmm, I can see what you mean but honestly I like the color on the lcd. As others said you can adjust the tint on the screens so I’d try that.

With that said, you will be doing color correction in post so is it really an issue? I really doubt a non-photographer would even notice.

ATLshooter's gear list:ATLshooter's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow