cant connect action cam to smartphone

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
mdmarqphoto Regular Member • Posts: 301
Re: cant connect action cam to smartphone

nuchadrin wrote:

mdmarqphoto wrote:

nuchadrin wrote:

mdmarqphoto wrote:

Did you try the app that the manufacturer recommended? That camera looks like the typical mass produced models, so there are probably a few apps that will work with it, but box the camera came in will usually have instructions indicating the app to use.

i have installed all application on play store but all not work until now, i buy this cam with no box just cam, i really confused, can you help me, if you know what apps i have to install plz tell me

You'll likely need to contact the company that sold it (even though it was probably made by the same company that makes all the others that look like that) and see what app they recommend. It could also be that the wifi on your camera is broken.

do you know contact the company? i have no idea about this

I have no idea who branded your particular camera.  Without the box/paperwork that would normally come with it, you may be out of luck.  You could try searching online to find the exact same camera you have.  This might help you identify who branded/sold it.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow