Samsung NX1 + Lenses

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat
BaldEgo Junior Member • Posts: 28
Samsung NX1 + Lenses

After much hand ringing, I’ve decided to sell the remainder of my Samsung NX collection.

Here are the descriptions and photos:

Samsung NX1 camera that has been very lightly used and is in excellent condition. It comes with box, manuals, USB cable, two aftermarket batteries, and aftermarket charger. No strap. Asking $980.00 US

Samsung NX 10mm fisheye lens with lens cap and end cap included. Cosmetic condition of lens is excellent. Asking $275.00 US

Samsung NX 60mm macro lens with lens cap, end cap and hood. Lens is clean and body is in excellent condition. Asking $425.00 US

Samsung NX 50-200mm III lens with OEM lens hood and Samsung front and rear lens caps. There’s a speck of dust inside the front element but does not affect picture quality. Asking $160.00 US

Will ship to Canada and CONUS. Prices include Regular Paypal fees and tracked/expedited shipping.

Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.

Samsung NX1

Samsung NX1

Samsung NX1

Samsung NX1

Samsung NX10mm Fisheye Lens

Samsung NX60mm Macro Lens

Samsung NX60mm Macro Lens

Samsung NX50-200mm Lens

BaldEgo's gear list:BaldEgo's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Canon EOS M5 Fujifilm X-T20 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro +13 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Canada

Samsung NX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow