Seeking advice for choose 55-200mm

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Erhu New Member • Posts: 9
Seeking advice for choose 55-200mm

Hi, I know this question might have been asked before. I am new on this site and I have not get my ways to navigate through this site yet.

I have a Fuji X-t 20 with 18-55mm lens, I love it. I am new to photography, I like to take landscape and street shoot. Recently I want to get another lens for the camera. I have been looking at the 50-140mm, it is very expensive and heavy. As I don't take sports event ( if I do, it would be just want to practice). I am leaning to 55-200mm which is so much cheaper. the question is:

Does the 55-200mm go well with X-t20? if you have an xt20, how do you like it? Can I use the 1.4 teleconverter on XT20?   If I can allow having 3 lenses, which three I should have?

Just for a piece of mind, I had my camera for a few months, since I had it, I didn't update the firmware 1.1, but I went straight away to 2.0. is that OK?

Thanks for reading

Erhu's gear list:Erhu's gear list
Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow