FlowMotion v2 Hack Patch on PC Trial and Error Installation

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Kamera616 New Member • Posts: 13
FlowMotion v2 Hack Patch on PC Trial and Error Installation

Whew! I always wanted to increase the bit rates and quality of my camera, and recently I got quite far with a FlowMotion v2 hack patch download available (and verified) on YouTube, but still I haven't been able to unlock all its options. After successfully installing an SD card loaded with the patch you want onto the camera you'll be using (the GH2 was my go-to), what exactly are people supposed to do?  I even got the card formatted to ensure that it'd be functionally able to save the patches, which take up a lot of space and data. I chose the configuration I wanted through Ptools, and added the patch on my formatted card. After putting it back into my camera and pushing the playback button, it explained that a new feature was found and if I wanted to continue. I selected yes and waited roughly 1 minute for it to finish  installing. It did everything I was told online, but the image quality was seemingly the exact same as before. Confused, I went to see if there were any videos or threads that explained this better. Found nothing in any camera-hack forums, but I did find a video as what to do to unlock its amazing quality potential. He suggested to turn the Ex Tele feature on and assign it to your Fn2 button. Then he said to turn up the sensitivity to 800. I saw part of the next video in his "hacking your GH2" series, but at this point the camera now had amazing quality and there didn't seem to be any clear explanations (aside for using the ex Tele and setting the sensitivity a little higher) that I understood as how to get the it to that point from his videos. Was it just a bad patch? I'm not thinking so because my camera detected the patch in the SD and updated itself when I continued with this step. I'm probably missing something.  Anyone go through the same thing?

Thanks

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow