Two questions, for a start.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
GiannyM
GiannyM Forum Member • Posts: 84
Two questions, for a start.

Hello all.

I am educating myself on color management reading left and right and center and buying proper equipment when I've learn enough to make a choice. In that vein I am looking for an Adobe capable monitor and I am tempted by the BenQ SW2700pt like so many. I am using the i1Studio for my color management with satisfaction. I know that BenQ's Palette Master Element proprietary profiling software is compatible with the i1 Display Pro. Unfortunately I do not find any mention of the i1Studio in BenQ documentation. Could anyone tell me if I can expect such compatibility?

My second question is about the graphic card needs for the BenQ. It is a 10bits display if linked to an adequate card and 3D LUT. Which card(s) would replace my 560Ti which has no Display port but is completely adequate coupled with my i7 2600K and its 32 GB RAM?

Many thanks for your time.

JM

-- hide signature --

Luck should never be left to chance.

GiannyM's gear list:GiannyM's gear list
Nikon D800 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M5 II Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +4 more
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow