Why Isn't IS (IBIS) In the Q Menu In the X-H1?

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 2,888
Why Isn't IS (IBIS) In the Q Menu In the X-H1?

This is actually one of the features I will be using often and right away I noticed that we actually have to thru the menus to turn IS ON/OFF.  That's not cool and it would be very nice for Fuji to add that option in the Q menu so that we can quickly change that setting whenever we need to change it.

I personally run into some fast paced situations indoor where I'm shooting with fast shutter speeds for moving subjects with available light, but then some people decide to lower the lights a bit to take still group shots and I want to lower my shutter speed and use IS.  I don't always want to increase ISO.

It would be nice if Fuji put IS in the Q menu with a firmware update.  After all, IBIS is one of the "main" new functions of this camera.  I don't understand why we have to go thru the menus

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +6 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-H1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow