Canon 80D with a Tamron 150-600 and which teleconverter?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
thetusk Forum Member • Posts: 60
Re: Canon 80D with a Tamron 150-600 and which teleconverter?

Digirame wrote:

Thanks for the information. I'm just curious about why people choose the things they do and why it's all that important to them.

Better cameras and lenses both are important for image quality. For example, I really have enjoyed seeing the full-sized images from full frame cameras. I just haven't decided if it's really all that worth it. We gain a little for lots of extra cost. "Postage stamps" shown are not meant to be large exhibitions, but rather as pictures showing subject matter, composition, reasonable sharpness within the given depth of field, colors, lighting and other things related to photography. A lot of those "postage stamps" would make nice large prints (from the original), as I make the attempt to crop as little as possible by getting close to the wildlife.

I hope you are able to find the gear that makes this enjoyable for you.

I absolutely agree with you on that stance. But somehow, I got infected by this perfection syndrome, and while It would be best for me to display my work on larger monitors and TVs, so I have the chance to see some of these nearly daily, it needs good gear, otherwise it won´t look that good. God help me...

thetusk's gear list:thetusk's gear list
Canon EOS M10 Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow