Patch tool misbehaving, how to reset?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ebruder Regular Member • Posts: 130
Re: Patch tool misbehaving, how to reset?

Krav Maga wrote:

ebruder wrote:

I found an answer, and it works. I take no responsibility for you messing with your registry. This was simple and did work for me.

EB

How to fix pen issues in Windows 10 KB4093112

• Open Command Prompt (cmd) with administrator privileges.
  • At the command prompt, type or copy/paste:
    reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Pen /v LegacyPenInteractionModel /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f
  • Press Enter
  • And that’s it.

Microsoft says there’s one more known issue in this update, although it won’t not be a big deal for most of the users. According to the changelog, Windows Update could incorrectly report that the patch has failed to install. To confirm whether the update is correctly installed or not, do the following:

• Press Win key + R and then type winver.
  • If Windows 10 Build is 16299.371, the update installed correctly.

Microsoft has fixed many bugs with the KB4093112 in Windows 10 operating system, including some issues with Internet Explorer. Not only IE, Microsoft Edge is also receiving a lot of improvements and important security fixes. The security patches bundled in this version of Windows 10 are aimed at Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Scripting engine, Windows graphics module and some other Windows components.

Did this retain pressure sensitivity?

The reason I ask is that if it doesn't then simply un checking the Windows Ink box is much easier.

-- hide signature --

I feel more like I do now than I did before ...
https://danielmedley.smugmug.com/

Yes, sensitivity is retained.

EB

ebruder's gear list:ebruder's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-H1
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow