Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
This thread is locked.
Batdude
Batdude Senior Member • Posts: 2,872
Good Bye Pentax and Thank You All!

Hi guys,

From the very bottom of my heart I want to just say thank you to all you very cool people here for all the help and input that I received during the last several months while trying out the Pentax brand. It has been very fun for me to have grabbed and experienced using a Pentax product for the very first time in my life and I have learned a lot here regarding all the pros and cons with the brand and camera itself but unfortunately my journey had ended here. Although the Pentax is a fantastic product, for several reasons my wife and I have decided that we will no longer continue with this brand and I actually just sold the K1.

Indeed the Pentax K1 has been one of my favorite cameras I have ever owned and I wish Ricoh will succeed with what they are planning to do with the brand.

I'm really glad you guy's are getting an updated AF so enjoy it because you truly deserve it. You guys are very nice here and I will say that this forum has been one of the most pleasant ones I have been in. Thank you again and "Live long and prosper"

Thanks,

Batdude

Batdude's gear list:Batdude's gear list
Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-H1 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +6 more
Pentax K-1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
SBS
MOD Mako2011
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow