12-35mm f/2.8: What's the verdict?

Started Sep 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Martin Ocando
MOD Martin Ocando Veteran Member • Posts: 6,009
Re: You may want to post this in a separate new thread....

AlexDoro wrote:

Thank you sir, I'm aware. I tried starting a new thread but no replies so far. I know lots of examples where someone compares m4/3 with FF and I can see only minor difference. But often I see landscapes (the only thing I'm interested in) shot with let's say Canon 6D on 500xp.com with some kind of 3D feel to it. FF photos just look more defined/clear and sharp.

Is that PP magic or FF reality?? That is my question.

And where is that thread, I don't see any new thread posted by you? As Jalywol has already pointed out, you can either use the search engine, which is the most recommended way or posting a new thread is much better than resurrecting a very old thread.

-- hide signature --

Martin
"One of the biggest mistakes a photographer can make is to look at the real world and cling to the vain hope that next time his film will somehow bear a closer resemblance to it" - Galen Rowell

Martin Ocando's gear list:Martin Ocando's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm F2.8 OIS +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow