Sony RX 10 iv - freezes

Started Apr 8, 2018 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
9111Heath New Member • Posts: 2
Sony RX 10 iv - freezes

I was wondering if anyone else has an RX 10 iv, that quits working, mine the first time would not move, would turn on, but  nothing would move, under warranty I sent it in. When it came back it acted like a totally different camera, much better than out of the box the first time, worked as advertised.

For about 1 1/2 hours, then it started to quit focsing, and sticking, in whatever mode I was  in, I could not move the lens. I own 6 Sony batteries tried them all. Called tech. support, told me to send it back, I did, 2 weeks later, I’m told they could not recreate the problem, and said the  battery I sent with camera was bad, nothing was wrong with camera.

Now it is freezing again, I have to fire off a photo, and then it works.

Sony will not replace the camera, want me to send it back, so they can look at it again.

My camera makes me 50 to 200 $ a day, I’ve already lost a month of wages because of this.

Anybody else have problems with their RX 10 iv, my RX 10 iii, just out of warranty, quit the same way, Sony won’t help with that.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow