NX-1 with 16-50mm S capture Nature's Moods of Spring

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
TuVuVu Regular Member • Posts: 124
Re: NX-1 with 16-50mm S capture Nature's Moods of Spring

VisionLight wrote:

Nature has shown her many moods over the last three days as she sheds the somber quiet of Winter and celebrates the vibrance of Spring. Yesterday morning we have 7 inches of fresh snow while the golden light of another morning gives a jewel like display of the first blooms of the season.

I was out with my NX-1 and 16-50mm f/2.0-2.8 S, being cold and getting wet on one morning, enjoying the warmth of the sun on the other, to capture Nature's evolving moods, put here on display:

Winter Quietly Yields as Spring Awakens

If you'd like to see them, the original images taken during the morning snow are in this Gallery on my website . Note: the original images do not have the defects you may see in the "processed" image above.

The Smooth Alder Flowers are here on my website .

Every time I go out with the NX-1 with 16-50mm f/2.0-2.8 S, I am still amazed what an incredible piece of kit this combination is. Especially since my hiking buddies are mostly long glass photographers and I tend to use my Canon kit more often than not these days. I continue to imagine what long S glass from Samsung would have been like. Shattered dreams.

Comments are always welcome.

Visited your sites: You're ability to capture nature, promotes awareness of the environment and the need to protect it.
Thank you,
Tu Vu

-- hide signature --

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." -Albert Einstein

TuVuVu's gear list:TuVuVu's gear list
Samsung NX1 Samsung NX500 Samsung NX 30mm F2 Pancake Samsung NX 85mm F1.4 ED SSA Samsung NX 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA +6 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow