This thread is locked.
Wu Jiaqiu
Wu Jiaqiu Forum Pro • Posts: 22,321
Re: @Alexis regarding Sony placing a M43/Fuji CAP, but also HARM its own A6700

CharlesB58 wrote:

Wu Jiaqiu wrote:

OzRay wrote:

007peter wrote:

Agree that $2000 Sony A7-III has effectively placed a CAP on higher price APSC and M43 camera. From today forward, any near $2000 camera must be able to compete Sony A7-III toe-to-toe on every FRONT (FF Bokeh, FF dynamic range, and FF lowlight) or lower the price.

You forgot something, weatherproofing. Who wants a camera that you have to hide at the hint of rain?

i'd love to see a poll of how people shoot or don't shoot in the rain

I don't make a habit of it. On the other hand, some rain moved in during an outdoor concert I was shooting. I was clicking away when the band said they would hold off until the rain let up, since most of the audience was trying to find shelter. LOL

Well, that and the wind was blowing rain into the stage area and the sound man insisted on shutting down. LOL

sounds like common sense to me, i never shoot in the rain unless by circumstance, i never go out wanting to shoot in the rain....sod that

Wu Jiaqiu's gear list:Wu Jiaqiu's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D2Xs Nikon 1 V1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow