Paul C Buff Einstein vs Broncolor Siros - cost

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Raymond Cho Senior Member • Posts: 1,431
Paul C Buff Einstein vs Broncolor Siros - cost

Hi all

I have been thinking about getting into lights for some years. Have been using a softbox with my single speedlight for now.

PCB Einstein works out to be $1,560US for 2 lights, 2 stands, 2 receiver, 1 transmitter, 2 softboxes and 2 grids but not included the carry case. I added the item separately since the Einsteins are not listed in the 2 light kit packages.

That's not a lot different to the Broncolor Siros 400 Basic 2 light kit which provides a carry case $2,200US. $112US for the RFS remote.

The Godox QT600II are quite similar but SLR Lounge mentioned that they are not that great in the speed department and recommended the AD600 which doesn't cost that much more it is battery powered not that I need that but cost wise they are pretty similar cost as well by the time you add transmitter, 2 softboxes, 2 light stands etc.

Like to know your thoughts.

Raymond Cho's gear list:Raymond Cho's gear list
Ricoh GR Nikon D70 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D +12 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow