I appreciate my X-Pro2 and X100F more than the X-T2...(and probably the X-H1).

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
John Gellings Senior Member • Posts: 4,067
I appreciate my X-Pro2 and X100F more than the X-T2...(and probably the X-H1).

The X-H1 looks amazing... but it is just not for me. It's still nicer than most other cameras on the market. BUT Its release has made me think of how I don't even like the X-T2 much. I don't think I'm alone, but I'm the type that Fujifilm releases the X-Pro2 and X100F for... the type that used rangefinders before going mirrorless. The type that likes a rangefinder shaped body, an OVF at times, but has learned to love autofocus. I hope Fuji keeps on making these wonderful cameras while expanding its line-up to suit others. It would be a sad day for me if they ever decide to not release another X-Pro or X100. Any other people appreciating these unique cameras more with the recent releases Fuji has made?

John Gellings's gear list:John Gellings's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 +3 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow