The perfect bag for the X-H1

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TheInfamousAMF Regular Member • Posts: 157
The perfect bag for the X-H1

Hi, all --

First let me say I am big fan of Peak Design and their anchor system -- I own the Leash, Cuff, and Everyday Backpack.

Well last week, I added the Everyday Sling 5L to my collection and I love this bag!

Over the weekend I loaded it with both the 16-55 and 50-140 (my largest lenses), the manfrotto mini tripod, and batteries in the front zip with no problems at all. I had my X-H1 around my neck with the 35 mm f2.

Now, did I need to carry this much gear with me for a single day of shooting? Absolutely not. But I wanted to test it out before I go on vacation to Japan in a couple of weeks. I may opt to bring the Sling instead of the Everyday Backpack. Additionally, the bag is weatherproof!

I am leaning towards bringing two lenses, the X-H1 with the 16-55 mm on it and the 50-140 -- this covers all ranges and shooting scenarios that may come up while shooting.

Anyhow, I cannot recommend this bag enough! I was worried that the 5L was too small for the "way too big" X-H1 but nope!

TheInfamousAMF's gear list:TheInfamousAMF's gear list
Ricoh GR II Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 +4 more
Fujifilm X-H1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow