Compact Micro Four Thirds camera with 4K (Hey you Panasonic where is the GM6)

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
Hiphopapotamus Senior Member • Posts: 1,080
Compact Micro Four Thirds camera with 4K (Hey you Panasonic where is the GM6)

This space seems rather empty. I have a wide range of camera lenses for Micro Four Thirds already. An older OMD E-M5 and a newer Panasonic camera with 60/30/24fps support in an action camera size would really fit my needs right now.

As I'm out cycling regularly (bicycle that is) I've come to the realization that my existing cameras are too big. I can just about fit a camera body with either the 20mm pancake, or 9-18, I've even squeezed in the 12mm F/2. But a jersey pocket sized camera simply really does not exist.

I realize that the GM5 is now long gone, and its replacement kinda never eventuated, but it would be nice to have a decent camera to carry around while I'm out riding my road bike.

Before anyone asks, it's full lycra, so no additional baggage is required nor needed.

Thanks.

Hiphopapotamus's gear list:Hiphopapotamus's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 +5 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow