X-H1 - Anyone changed their mind after buying it?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
c0nfund0
c0nfund0 Regular Member • Posts: 385
X-H1 - Anyone changed their mind after buying it?

My X-H1 is arriving in 2 days and having second thoughts from all the controversial forum posts & discussion here and else where. (although most strongly here, and fujirumors). Pondering should I return it?

Wanted a 2nd body to go along with my X-T1 on safari & gorilla trekking this summer plus with a few other smaller trips and couldn't wait on the X-T3. Despite initial concerns of it being 50% heavier, noticeably larger and with older sensor/processor gen I still ordered the X-H1. IBIS feature was a strong pull and reasoned I'd just get the X-T4 when it has IBIS too. Many said it paired well with larger lens like 50-140 & 100-400.

I'd like to stick to the mentality of "just buy what you want, when you need it, no regrets & don't look back". But, down the road kinda stings when people come up to you inquiring why you bought it. When I travel people often approach me glowing over the X-T1. Who knows, maybe I'll fall in love with the X-H1, go MIA from the forum, busy taking pictures like I did with the X-T1.

Anyone changed their mind after buying it?

c0nfund0's gear list:c0nfund0's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 50-140mm F2.8 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR +6 more
Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow