Transferring files from TZ200 to a PC?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Daniel Coffey
Daniel Coffey New Member • Posts: 6
Transferring files from TZ200 to a PC?

It has been quite a few years since I owned a Digital camera and the TZ200 which I have just received has more connectivity features than I am used to.

What is the usual way we are expected to transfer pictures from the TZ200 to a Windows PC? Is it by removing the memory card or is it over wifi?

I have managed to transfer images from the camera to my iPad using the Panasonic app but found having to switch the iPad to the camera's hotspot a little clunky. I still had to transfer the images from the iPad to the PC by docking but I wonder if there is a suitable app for this which would drop the images into a shared folder over wifi?

I did try to connect to the PC directly from the camera for file sharing but did not manage to get it to work properly. I got through to the router and found the PC but could not get the PC userid and password recognised. Even when I created a new user on the PC to receive the images from the camera, the camera could not see the correct shared folder and reported 2 minutes per image as a transfer rate which is totally useless.

Thanks in advance for assistance and advice.

Daniel Coffey's gear list:Daniel Coffey's gear list
Panasonic ZS200
Panasonic ZS200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow